Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PSR):
PSR programs and activities are organized through three units: the Domestic Politics Unit (DPU),
the Strategic Analysis Unit (SAU), and the Survey Research Unit (SRU).
These units conduct and organize four types of activities: research and policy analysis, empirical surveys and public opinion polls, task forces and study
groups, and meetings and conferences. The units focus on current public policy issues with a special reliance on empirical research as the tool to advance scholarship and understanding.
Board of Trustees (Alphapatical)
- Ms. Nisreen Haj
Lawyer - Consultant and Community Organizing Specialist.
- Faisal Hourani
Author, member of the Palestinian National Council
- Dr. Mudar Kassis
Director - Institute of Law, Bir Zeit University
- Dr. Nadim Rouhana
Associate Professor at the University of Massachusetts Boston and an associate at Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University
- Ms. Dalal Salameh
Fomer PLC Member
- Dr. Yezid Sayigh
Senior fellow - Carnegie Middle East Center in Beirut - Lebanon.
- Dr. Mohammad Shtayyeh
Director General of PECDAR
- Dr. Azmi al Shuaibi
AMAN's commissioner for Combating Corruption, and former member of the Palestinian Legislative Council.
- Gen. Abdel Razzaq al Yahia
Former Commander of the Palestinian Liberation Army
- Dr. Khalil Shikaki,
Director and Senior researcher: Associate Professor of Political Science, Ph. D. in Political Science, graduated from Columbia University in 1985
- Mr. Alaa Lahloh ,
Researcher: Masters Degree in Political Science
- Waleed Ladadweh , Researcher: Masters Degree in
- Ms. Amani Jamal ,
Research assistant: Bachelore's degree in Pshycology, minor Education. Preparing for a Master's degree in Community Mental Health.
- Mr. Jehad Harb, Part time researcher: Masters Degree in Political Science.
- Ms. Olfat Hammad, Associate Director: BA in Computer Science, High Diploma in Business Administration, Masters Degree in Democracy and Human Rights, Masters Degree in Public Administration.
- Ms. Azza Halawa, Administrative Assistant: Diploma in administration, preparing for BA in Management
- Mr. Omran Nasser, Accountant: BA in accounting
PSR Home |